Notice accounts give you the flexibility to add to them over time, with the chance to earn a higher rate of interest than with easy access accounts. In exchange, we ask you to provide notice when wanting to withdraw your money. The amount of notice you will be required to give will be dependent on the term of the product so choose an account with a notice period that suits you.
Typically, the longer the notice period, the higher the rate of interest you’ll receive. Interest rates are variable so can change over time, but we will give you notice of any changes we make. If we put your rate up, we may do that without prior notice.
- A higher rate than easy access
- Access to your money if needed
- The flexibility to add to your savings
- The choice of monthly or annual interest
How do notice accounts work?
- You can make unlimited withdrawals from your account subject to appropriate notice being given
- Once you’ve made your opening payment you can continue to add to your account as long as you do not exceed the maximum balance amount
- When you open your account via our online application process, you will set up a nominated bank account that you will be able to make your deposits and withdrawals from
- The account is operated online, giving you the flexibility to check your balance, print statements and process transactions around the clock
View our notice accounts